Rate the weight loss diets included in our knowledge base, on a 0-100 scale, regards the following 6 criteria:
1) Rapid weight loss potential: Can people who follow this diet lose weight and see results fast?
2) Long-term success potential: Think long-term. Is this a strategy for seeing and maintaining results for years to come?
3) Monetary cost of the diet: Is this diet expensive? If you started to follow this, whould you have to spend a lot of extra money just for the diet.
4) Level of needed mental effort: Does a person following this diet need a lot of willpower to stick to it?
5) Level of provided nutrition: Does the diet provide all the nutrients, vitamins, etc. that the body needs to properly function and thrive?
6) General recommendability: Considering everything, would you personally recommend trying this diet for weight loss?
- Choose a diet from the list below, one at a time, and provide your ratings.
- Higher slider values mean higher potential, higher price, etc.
- Don't get stuck: if you can't think of a value to a slider, just skip it (don't even move the handle)!
- Your best intuition / guess is good enough!
Note that if you're on a mobile device, the sliders will appear below the list of diets.